Score DB Term of Service
Score DB Term of Service
These Terms set out how you may use our website https://ScoreDb.io, collectively referred to in these Terms as our "Services". Please read these Terms carefully to make sure you understand them.
These Terms are a legal agreement between you and us
These Terms form a legal agreement between you and us. They explain what terms you must comply with whenever you use our Services. By agreeing to these Terms, or using our Services, you agree to accept and be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you should not access or use our Services.
You must follow our Rules whenever you use our Services
As a condition of using our Services you agree to comply at all times with the following rules (our "Rules”).
You agree that you will not do any act, or share, distribute, make available, or transmit any data, message, or file that:
- is sexually explicit, vulgar or obscene;
- amounts to a form of cheating;
- amounts to a personal attack on others;
- bullies or harasses others;
- amounts to, or encourages, any illegal activity;
- impersonates anyone, or misrepresents your identity;
- deletes or changes any legal notices, disclaimers, proprietary notices, copyright or trademarks;
- infringes anyone else's rights. For example, you must not infringe anyone else's patents, copyright, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights, or their confidential information or privacy;
- contains a virus or similar threat, or interferes with, impairs or damages our Services;
- negatively affects any person's use or enjoyment of the Services;
- involves disruptive, antisocial or destructive behaviour, including, for example "flooding," "trolling," "flaming," "spamming," or "griefing";
- involves the carrying out of any business activity, including generating money for yourself or others; or
- amounts to an advertisement, chain letter, junk or spam.
We may terminate or restrict your right to use the Services, or disable your account, if we think that you have not followed the Rules or if we reasonably believe that you have otherwise behaved inappropriately while using our Services.
If you think that another user may be breaching our Rules, please let us know, using the contact details below. However, we cannot guarantee that others will comply with the Rules, and we are not responsible for any other user's failure to comply with them.
We may update the Services from time to time
From time to time, we may deploy or provide patches, updates, upgrades, additional content or other modifications to the Services (for example for maintenance, enhancements, to add or remove features, resolve software bugs or address security concerns).
These updates and upgrades may result in the Services being temporarily unavailable. In certain circumstances, we may need to suspend, withdraw or disable the Services for longer periods while we deploy these updates and upgrades. We will always try and give you notice of this, but it may not be possible all cases. We would always recommend that you have the latest version of the Services installed. If you do not install any update or upgrade then all of the functionality and features of the Services may not be available to you.
Your right to use the Services
Subject to these Terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, personal, non-transferable, revocable, limited licence to access and use the Services for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use the Services for any other purpose.
We will not be liable to you in certain circumstances
We do not guarantee that the Services will always be available or be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from bugs, viruses, errors or omissions. For example, there may be times when the Services are unavailable due to maintenance or technical problems. We may also change, suspend or discontinue certain Services – we will always try and give you notice of this, but it may not be possible in all cases (for example for reasons beyond our control, or if there is an emergency security issue).
We will not be liable for any loss or damage that you suffer as a consequence of any Service(s) becoming temporarily or permanently unavailable.
We are not responsible for the following types of loss or damage which may arise from your use of the Services:
- damage to your computer system or loss of data (whether due to a virus or other malicious software or not), except where this is caused by us not using reasonable care and skill;
- loss, damage or upset that you suffer as a consequence of the actions of another user;
- any loss or damage if the Services are not provided to you, or are interrupted or suspended, or if we do not comply with the Terms because of events beyond our control, such as an act of God, accident, fire, lockout, strike or other official or unofficial labour dispute, civil commotion or other act or event beyond our reasonable control; or
- loss or damage which neither of us could have reasonably anticipated or expected when you started using the Services. This includes, for example, any loss or damages which is indirect or which is a side effect of the main loss or damage, such as loss of revenue or salary, or loss of profit, opportunity or reputation.
Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for fraud. We do not make any statement, guarantee or promise in respect of the Services not set out in these Terms, including, without limitation, any statements made by third parties, such as third party advertisers.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that our Services are free from viruses and other malicious software but we also recommend you use appropriate anti-virus software.
We are not responsible for third party websites or content
We are not responsible for third party advertising
On some pages you may see advertising content provided by third parties. We do not control the advertisements that are placed via our Services.
Our right to end the contract or restrict access to our Services
We may end our contract with you to use the Services if you breach any of these Terms, or if you breach the terms you have entered into with any third party involved in a transaction. For example, if you breach the Google Play, or Apple Appstore terms and conditions.
If you breach any of these Terms, we may also choose, at our discretion, to restrict your access to any part of the Services. For example, we may close any account you have with us. We will try to give you notice of this and a chance to appeal where possible though.
If you breach these Terms, or if your account is closed, you may lose access to our site
Do I have to be a certain age to use the Services?
The Services are not intended for use by children. For some Services you may need to register and should be at least over 16 to do so. If you help someone who is 16 or under to register for or otherwise use any Services you assume full liability for any consequences.
If you are under the age of 13, you must not use our Services unless you have the consent of a person who has parental responsibility for you.
You must make sure that our Services are not used by anyone under the age of 13. We will not be responsible for children who use your credit card, or other means of payment, to purchase any Services.
Other important legal terms
The Services are made available for personal and not commercial use. You cannot assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any or all of your rights or obligations under these Terms to any other person.
If any part of these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be amended to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If that part cannot be amended, it will be deleted. The amendment or deletion of any part of these Terms shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of the Terms.
If we do not enforce any right we have against you, this does not prevent us from enforcing this right at a later date. A person who is not a party to these Terms does not have any rights under them.
Changes to these Terms
We may revise these Terms any time to reflect changes in or to:
- relevant laws or regulatory requirements.
- security, technical or operational issues; and
- the functionality or features of the Services.
If we change these Terms, we will post summary details of the changes below. If we have your e-mail address, we may also decide to e-mail you with information on those changes.
By accepting revised Terms you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to the revisions, you must stop using the Services.